We are sure that you have heard of social media but maybe you are not well versed on how important it is. tool for helping to get your brand recognized by your potential customers. You may even have put up a Facebook page for your business, whether in Boston or elsewhere.
And, as an individual you may, yourself, spend time interacting with friends and family on Facebook or Twitter. This assumption is a reasonable one considering that reports place “daily average users in the U.S.” at more than 128 million (or, roughly 40% of the U.S. population) for Facebook alone.1
However, that is about as far as most businesses go when it comes to social media. The reason why so many companies shy away from using social media platforms is due to a general lack of understanding. Let us assure you, you are in the right place because we didn’t become Boston top social media marketing agency overnight. We know a lot about what social media marketing entails and why it is so critical in today’s world.
In fact, many of our clients have mentioned a certain sense of fear and anxiety when the topic comes up because they have this “uneasy feeling” that they should be “doing social media marketing,” but they have absolutely no idea where to begin.
“We have a Facebook business page, but hardly anyone visits it. This is why we post on our personal page.,” and “We have a Twitter account, but other than announcing an upcoming sale, we don’t use it,” are some of the comments we frequently hear. Another typical sentiment we hear when we first begin working with a business is that “we have a nice website design, so we should be in good shape for internet marketing services.”
It’s when we begin to dig a little deeper that people start to squirm a little more. For example, if answering any of the following questions causes you to “squirm” a little bit, we believe that we can help alleviate your discomfort. Social media marketing is what we do and we want to help. So, when considering your social media marketing strategies, ask yourself these questions:
1. Are my competitors using social media?
2. Are my social media marketing strategies improving my brand awareness among clients and potential customers?
3. Are my social media efforts supporting and affecting my SEO?
4. How many of my customers have found me as a result of interacting on my social accounts?
5. What are my plans for growing my online community?
6. Am I well versed in creating and ranking a YouTube channel for my company and brand?
7. Am I most likely to respond to online feedback in positive or negative way?
8. Do I know how to create engaging content for my social community?
9. What is my brand’s “voice” and “personality,” and how do I get this across to your customers?
10. How often do I provide updates and news regarding my company or brand?
11. What value do I offer my customers through social media channels?
12. How many social platforms does my company actively use, and how do I interact between them?
When you contact social media marketing companies in Boston, we will help you understand and answer these questions. Furthermore, we will help put you at ease as we plan out a strategy going forward that will help you provide a consistent and confident message to your customers and clients while improving their experience with your company and brand.
We will help you create an atmosphere of trust and value that your customers will come to identify with your business.
And, if the thought of implementing these new strategies causes your head to spin, don’t worry. Part of the benefits of having our company partner with you is that we will manage these tasks on your behalf so that you can get back to doing what you do best, and that is serving your clients.
Let’s get to work, together. Fill out our Discovery Form to set up a no-obligation social media marketing consultation.